Monday, October 28, 2013

Trick or Treat Layout

Hey everyone!  It is time for a new challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2.  With Halloween just a few days away, Jayne has selected a Halloween Theme for this week's challenge.  All you have to do to join the challenge is create a Halloween themed project with a Halloween cut from a Cricut cartridge of your choice.  

I have TONS of Halloween photos to scrap!  I am just so happy with how this layout came out!  I really like it!  I used the Happy Hauntings and Mini Monsters Cricut cartridges for the cuts.  Check out my video below.  If you are having trouble seeing the video, be sure you are trying to view it from my blog or from YouTube, as it won't show up in the email.

Video (Must be viewed from my blog or YouTube):



Supplies/Details:  
Happy Hauntings-Title cut at 2.5 in.
Mini Monsters-Black spider web cut at 5 in.
Mini Monsters-Spiders cut at 1.25 in.
Mini Monsters-Large spider web is cut at 11 in by 11 in. using my Gypsy
Recollections Cardstock 
Trick or Treat patterned paper from a local store
purple ribbon from Michaels
pop dots
Black ink

I'm also linking this layout up over at:
Mary with Cardz TV-Color Challenge #7
Die Cuttin Divas-Anything Goes
Craftin Desert Divas-Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge-Anything but a card
The Memory Nest-Craft Creations #4 Halloween

And if you are in the mood for a good comforting Fall meal, but easy enough to fix on a weeknight, visit my food blog for this fabulous recipe:


And if you are looking for an awesome snack for your Halloween gathering:




17 comments:

  1. Those spiders are adorable along with the whole layout !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween page design! The spiders and web are fantastic! So Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Jaren! Love the cute spiders!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so cute! I love all the creepy spiders and spider web.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your layout Jaren!! Those spiders are great and I love the title. I have missed that one on that cartridge some how. I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute! I love the little spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, love the spider web in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet layout
    Thanks for joining in my challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUper cute Halloween layout Jaren! The spiders are so adorable and love the title! Great job on this!
    My mouth is watering for that delish soup:) Yum!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaren, your layout is fantastic! I LOVE all the spiders and the webs and your background paper is awesome! LOVE the phrase too! Great job for the week's challenge!!! And thanks for linking up over at Craftin' Desert Divas too!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaren, this one is going into my inspiration file-love it!!!!!! The paper is awesome and so are the spiders :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cute spiders and fun colors. Thanks for playing with DCD

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute!
    Danita @ O Taste and See

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute layout! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jaren, thank you for sharing this great Halloween layout on Crafty Creations. Love the way you put everything together. Hope you will share again soon. I am now following you via bloglovin. Glad to have connected and I apologize for taking so long to stop by. Glad we connected.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  16. This layout is AWESOME! Love all the spiders!!!


    Thanks for joining us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!