Monday, October 7, 2013

Thankful Layout

Hey Everybody!!  I'm so excited because it is my first post as a Design Team Member for Bitten by the Bug 2!  This is such a great blog for Cricut users.  Today starts an all new challenge-Fall Leaves are Falling.  For this week, all you need to do to enter is create a project that incorporates a leaf cut from a Cricut cartridge.  


I decided to create a layout for some Thanksgiving pictures from a few years ago.  I had a lot of pictures to squeeze into this one!   Check out my video too!
Video:



Supplies:
Title-Birthday Bash-Varied Sizes for letters
Pumpkins-Create-a-Critter 2
Leaves-Create-a-Critter
Fence-Mini Monsters
Sign-Everyday Paperdolls
Cardstock-Recollections
Patterned Paper-DCWV Bewitched Stack
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink
Mandarin Baker's Twine
Scrappy Mom's Stamps-A Holiday to Remember
Pop Dots

And if you are in the mood for a great Fall dessert, check out these awesome Praline Brookies on my food blog.




11 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous layout Jaren! I love your embossed title, your stacked pumpkins I just love and of course all your falling leaves are just wonderful. The fence just ties it all together perfectly! Welcome to the team Jaren, I'm looking forward to crafting with you. Hugs!
    ps: I've gained so much weight yesterday looking through your cooking blog! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your layout, Jaren! It looks fabulous! Love the leaves and pumpkins. I am excited to be on the DT with you!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout !! I love those pumpkins , and the colors are perfect !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is fantastic! Love the little sign, fence and the stacked pumpkins! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous fall layout! I love the gingham leaves, the pumpkins and the fence. Your recipe looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this Jaren! I am so excited to see layouts too, in addition to cards, as that's my favorite thing to look at! (I'm more of a scrapbooker than card maker).I love all your detail and inking on it-lots to see! And great video!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, such a FABULOUS layout! I love the embossing and the title looks amazing! How about those adorable pumpkin....so FUN! GREAT job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome layout Jaren!! I so love all of those pumpkins, leaves and colors. So very beautiful!!! I'm so glad you are now a part of our Design Team!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute LO! Love the fence trim too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing LO. Love all the cuts and added details. Glad to have you on the team.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jaren so glad to have you on the team! What a fantastic layout and beautiful family photos! I don't scrapbook but would love to at sometime so I really enjoyed your video on how you built up your fabulous layout, thank you!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!