Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Schoolwork Savers

I wanted to share the school work saver boxes I made for my kiddos.  
I picked up these letter size file boxes at Office Depot.  
I used Plantin Schoolbook for "Olivia."
The circles are also from that cart sized at 1.00 and .75 in.
I used Cuttin Up for "Grant."

Inside I have their school work saved for each year.  I only save some of it or else I'd need a lot more boxes!  I choose to save things with their hand prints, papers that show how they wrote their name, and other special projects and journals.  I plan on putting ALL of their work until they graduate, so I have to be very selective even though it is hard to throw anything.

And if you are in the mood for something comforting as fall approaches, I have a recipe for a Taco Spaghetti Bake over on my food blog:
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!