Monday, September 23, 2013

Thankful For You Cookies

I made these cute little tags to attach to some cookies for a little Fall gift for my kids' teachers.  I really love how they came out!
I'm going to enter them in Peachy Keen's Challenge 13-38-3D Objects-Potluck.  and Exploring Cricut-What's Cookin Challenge. I got my new Sweet and Silly Face Assortment stamps in the mail Friday night, and I was so excited to use them!
The cuts came from Sweet Treats and Create-a-Critter.  See details below.
And if your are looking for a great Fall cookie recipe, visit my food blog-Diary of a Recipe Collector.  They are yummy!!

Supplies:
Tag-Sweet Treats-4 in.
Leaf-Create-a-Critter-2 in.
Pumpkins-Create-a-Critter-1 in.
Green curled strips of card stock
Recollections for red and polka dot card stock
Papertrey Ink for Kraft card stock
Baker's Twine-Cappuccino
Peachy Keen Stamps-PK-182 Sweet and Silly Face Assortment
Sentiment-Scrappy Moms Stamps-A Holiday to Remember
white gel pen
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo for inking
Stampin Up-Chocolate Ink
I am also linking this up with:

16 comments:

  1. Oh Jaren!!! How CUTE is that tag! The S&S face assortment is one of my favourite sets. You made your leaf adorable with it! Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable tag! I don't know if I could give it away! Thanks for joining Exploring Cricuts Kitchen Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling tags!! I love this TREAT!! Yummy!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and looks yummy! Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! What totally adorable tags!!! Love those faces on the leaves. Thank you so very much for joining our 'What's Cooking' challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! So adorable!! What a yummy treat!! Thanks for joining us in this week's PKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling way to dress up a yummy treat! The cookies in it self look amazing! Then you tie on that adorable tag...so adorable! Love the PK faces:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect tag and treat. It looks so adorable and delicious! Great job and thanks so much for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet little tags and the cookies look yummy too!! thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are fantastic and the cookies look fabulous too! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT job with your sweet little tags and the cookies look YUMMY!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww...how cute! Love your details! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super CUTE!! I saw them over at Peachy too!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly (New follower)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous idea Jarwn! Love the PKS faces, thank you for sharing this with us at Exploring Cricut?
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness these treat bags are darling!! Those cookies will make any teacher happy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!