Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Layout

Hello Everyone!  I have a fall layout and a video to share with you.  This is for a fall-themed school picture of my daughter when she was in preschool.  I used one my favorite cartridges, Create-a-Critter 2.  That has some really great stuff on there!  I'm entering this layout in the Bitten by the Bug 2 Design Team Challenge.  This is a great blog with tons of ideas for using your Cricut, and I'm about using up all of those cartridges I've purchased the last few years:)  I'm also linking up at the Craftin Desert Diva's Autumn Linky Party.

Check out my video:









Supplies:
Title-Create-a-Critter 2-cut at 2.5 in.
Tree-Create-a-Critter 2-cut at 6 in.
Leaves and Acorns-Create-a-Critter 2-cut at 2 in.
Other leaves(no faces)-Paperdolls for Everyday-cut at 4.5 in.
Scallop and shadow-Elegant Edges-cut at 10.25 in.
Peachy Keen-Everyday Character Faces Assortment Set
Scrappy Moms Stamp Set:  A Holiday to Remember
Inks:  Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Stampin Up Chocolate
Recollections Cardstock
Pattern Paper-Me and My Big Ideas
Lemondrop and Mandarin Baker's Twine
White Gel Pen

Glad I got to share this with you!  I have fun Halloween layouts I'll be posting soon too!  I can't wait to share!  Have a great day!


12 comments:

  1. Wow, great job!! Such a pretty layout!!!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!!!!!
    New follower...
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME layout!! THANK YOU for the video AND the measurements you used!! You totally ROCK!!



    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Jaren!!!!!!! All the colors scream fall and I especially like the cute little leaves with the faces and twine bows! CAC2 is one of my favorite carts also. Thanks for adding it to our DT call for BBTB2 :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout! Love the colors, tree, leaves and acorns. Thank you for adding it to our DT call at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW - love your fall project - so cute and colourful...

    Jaren, you asked a question on the Silhouette blog about how Jeana had gotten the sentiment with the dotted border on the speach bubble (a tutorial she did on the basics).

    I've done a reply on there explaining how she will have done it. Hope you get a chance to see it - it really is another skill that will prove invaluable - and is a great alternative to the print and cut feature...

    regards

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Love the Fall colors and all those Peachy faces. Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable -- did you use Peachy Keen stamps on the leaves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used Peacky Keen's Everyday Character Faces-my favorite:)

      Delete

I love comments!!