Thursday, September 12, 2013

Another First Day of Pre-K Layout

Hello Everyone!  I have another Back-to-School layout and a video to share!  I've been getting a little more scrapping done lately.  Finally!  I had to stay home from work a few days with my 18 month old.  She wasn't feeling too bad, just a mild fever, so I was able to get some layouts done.  I really had fun making this one, and it came together really quickly.  At the end of my video, I explain how I plan everything out in my gypsy.  




Video:

Supplies:
Title-Cuttin Up
Apple-Create-a-Critter
Green Mat and yellow mat-Elegant Edges
Other cuts:  Simply Charmed
Cardstock:  Recollections
Pattern Paper-DCVW School Days Stack
White gel pen

Right now, there are some fun linky parties and challenges going on, so I'll be linking this layout up with the following:
Just B Creative Crazy-Just Because Linky Party
D.L. Art-September Linky Party
Cuttin and Stampin-Challenge #36 Back to School

And if you are in the mood for a great breakfast treat this weekend, please head on over to my food blog to see these awesome little French Puffs!




4 comments:

  1. Awesome back to school layouts! I love the cuts and the pictures are darling! THanks for sharing and for putting together a video!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and so glad that I did. I am getting ready to make some School Layouts of my Grand Children and I need all of the Inspiration that I can get. I'm really not good at Layouts. I have been enjoying seeing some of your other Creations. You do great! I am now following you. Would Love for you to come visit my Blog sometime. Have a Great Day! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just an super adorable layout! So happy you linked up with the Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenges!
    Teresa
    www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fantastic LO! Really love all the elements. Great cuts. Thanks for linking up in September's Just Because Linky Party.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!