Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bunny Bait Easter Treat Bags

Welcome to my first blog post ever!  I am so excited and I've been wanting to participate in some challenges so here I go!!  Easter is such a fun holiday and I have found some really cute challenges in which to enter these treat bags.  I love making goodie bags for my kids' classes, and these are so cute.  Plus, kids love the "Bunny Bait" inside!
Supplies Used:
Create-a-Critter Bunny-2 3/4 in
Plantin Schoolbook-Grass-1 in and width of 4 in (used gypsy)
Peachy Keen Critter Faces Medium Stamp
Glossy Accents on Eyes
Pink Chalk
Twine
For the words "Bunny Bait" I used my computer and cut around it.
4 3/4 in wide clear bag
Cardstock:  DCWV and Recollections

I am entering this in the following challenges on my favorite blogs:
Peachy Keen Challenge:  Make a 3D Object that holds candy
Scrappy Moms Stamps:  Make something with an Easter Theme
My Craft Spot:  Easter Theme
My Creative Time:  Use an old cartridge and create a "your choice" project

I am so pumped up about FINALLY getting the courage to enter these.  I have gotten so much inspiration from all of these blogs.  "Bunny Bait" idea adapted from cute blog called Brown Paper Packages by Kierste.


17 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog and peachy keen challenge very cute treat bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you first post! This is tooo cute I love the little saying, Ive never seen that before. you did an awesome job for your first post! Congrats on your blog and Thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congratulations on your first post. It is a total winner!!!! This bunny is adorable with her PKS face! I'm so glad you joining in on some awesome challenges! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. I'm certain it will be just as adorable and perfect as this is! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world, it is so much fun! Great project and thanks for joining us at scrappy moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the treat bag... "bunny bait" how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww!! How fun! Your first blog post!! :) Your little treat bag is so cute! I just love the little bunny from create a critter, and he looks esp cute with that PKS face! Thanks for joining us at My Creative Times Throwback Thursday challenge!
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute little bunny!!! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your first blog post!!

    These bags are such a fun idea - and such a treat for the children too! The little bunny is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    (P.S. You could link this up at Fantabulous Cricut too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm...the bunny bait looks delish! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! Bunny bait is the perfect idea for an Easter treat bag. Congratulations on your first post. :) Thanks for entering your Easter project in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your very first post!! Congrats on the blog! This is the cutest project. That bunny is sooo super cute! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your project is just adorable! Congrats on your new blog! Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that's adorable! Welcome to blogging and thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on winning the entire April stamp release @ my creative time!!!
    Love your little treat bags ;) awesome post!!

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What!!!! Whoopie!!! I'm so thrilled. I wanted all of these stamps as I blog hopped yesterday! I'm such a HUGE fan of My Creative Time and now I get to use more of her stuff!!!!! Thank you!!!!

      Delete
  15. Now I know what I can do for my babies for easter at church. love love love it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I feel a scraplift coming on!! lol! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!