Friday, May 4, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gift

I have a cute teacher appreciation supply gift idea that was very simple to make!  I just used a gallon size ziploc bag for it.  I filled it with supplies that I know teachers always need.  (I'm a teacher myself...7th grade Math).  We can't get enough of post-it notes, pens, and TAPE!  I was excited to try this for my daughter's teacher.
I used Simply Charmed for the cuts.  They are sized at 3.5 inches.  Then I stamped some cute Happy Lashes stamps from Peachy Keen.  I used a sheet of patterned cardstock in the bag to give it more support.




Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That is a really great-looking teacher gift! Love the use of the Cricut cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea!!!!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogsppot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!