Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Peachy Challenge 18: Anything Goes

The challenge this week at Peachy Keen is "Anything Goes."  I love these!  I decided to do another layout for my son's scrapbook.  My Peachy Keen face stamps made this Father's Day layout absolutely adorable!



Supplies:
PKS Wide Eyed Kids Assortment
PKS Happy Lashes Assortment
PKS Critter Faces (Medium)
Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge
Create-a-Critter for pond and grass
Life's a Beach for title
White gel pen, Diamond Stickles, chalk
Paper Trey Ink Die for "Father's Day" title
Recollections Cardstock
Me and My Big Ideas for patterned paper

Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Cute layout! Love the little guys you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER! This is a great scrapbook page! Thank you so much for sharing your project at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect layout. I LOVE it! The little fishermen are the cutest. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!