Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Pumpkin Day Tags and Gate Fold Card

Hey Everybody!  It's time for a new challenge over at Bitten by the Bug 2!  This week Caroline has chosen a pumpkin theme for the challenge.  All you  have to do to enter is make a card or other project with a pumpkin.  

For the challenge, I decided to make a gate-fold card and some tags to attach to some pumpkin-scented soaps.  These will be little Halloween gifts for my kids' teachers!  I'm really pleased with how they came out.
I saw Mary with CardsTV make this gate-fold card the other day, and I just knew I wanted to try one too!
Hope you'll check out my video below too!  
Video:


Pumpkins are from Create-a-Critter
Tags are from Sweet Treats

Supplies:
Pumpkins from Create-a-Critter 2 and cut at 3 in. and 4 in.
Elegant Edges for frame on card-3.5 in.
Sweet Treats for tag-4 in.
Scrappy Mom's Bewitched Stamp set
My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 Haunted Paper Pad
Recollections card stock
Mandarin Twine

So please try to join us with your pumpkin project!

And if you need a quick make-ahead appetizer for any of your Fall gatherings, check out my food blog for these awesome Ranch Pinwheels.



10 comments:

  1. Jaren, these are so cute! You are so sweet to remember teachers at Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaren, I cannot begin to tell you how much I LOVE these tags!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Your gate fold card is fabulous too! I have to give this a try!!! Your papers are PERFECT, and the twine is awesome! Fantastic job!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness your tags are darling and I love the gatefold card too! Super cute idea and very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful project. The teachers will just love this. I love the pretty paper, especially what you used on the pumpkins. I love that zigzag paper and the gate fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and tags set ! Very cute !!! I love the papers and those pumpkins !!!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are most wonderful Jaren!!! I love, love, love your card and those tags are fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and lovely tag! What a FUN way to dress up the soaps! I love it and will have to remember that for Christmas gift giving! The gate fold card turned out great! Its great to change up the style cards-that a fun one! TFS!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo chevron pumpkins!!! What a great idea! I will lift this :) Love the card and tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous gate fold card but I a really love your tags too.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!