Tuesday, October 8, 2013

EEK! Layout


Hey everyone!  I've got another Halloween layout to share!  I've had so much fun creating them!  I tried to keep this one fairly simple with a title, a few cuts, and just some strips of paper to add detail to the background.  Check out my video below!
Video:



Supplies/Details:
Halloween Cuts from Happy Hauntings
Cloud from Create-a-Critter(adjusted size using Gypsy)
black inking
Recollections cardstock

I'm entering this layout in the following challenges:
My Craft Spot-Trick or Treat
Craftin Desert Diva's-Anything with a Sentiment
2 Creative Chicks-Spooktacular Linky Party
2 Creative Chicks-Challenge #7 Halloween
Just B Creative Crazy-October Linky Party
Little Scrap Pieces-Fun Friday Linky Party


And over on my food blog, I posted one of my favorite cookie recipes EVER!  
Have a great day!!

7 comments:

  1. This is an AMAZING LO!!! Super cute & FUN!!!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO! Love all the fun cuts! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Super fun and what a great way to capture the memories of those little cuties. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Diva's Anything with a Sentiment Linky Party.
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!!!! another scraplifting idea coming. thats too. Thanks Jaren. I'm so glad i found your blog site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts! Love the fun cuts and the design! The pictures of the kids are just darling-it will be so fun to look back on in years to come! Fabulous job Jaren!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout! And those cookies look DELISH!!! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!