Friday, October 4, 2013

Bewitching Layout

Isn't this the cutest Halloween layout EVER!  I ordered the page kit from Out on a Limb Scrapbooking.  I had been admiring their layouts for a while and decided to order this one and a Christmas one.  I was so excited to get it in.  You get directions too.  For EVERYTHING you see here, it was only $8.00.  The only thing I added was a little inking to the cute little witch.  I was so excited with how it came out and I didn't have to do any thinking...well only which pictures I'd choose and where I would put them.  
Isn't she cute?
I REALLY love their titles!!
Since this order, I did order a few more.  I don't mind spending a little to get all the work done for me every once in a while.  I still get the chance to be creative at the same time.  

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love the fun titles and cut cuts:) So darling! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!