Friday, May 31, 2013

Apple Layout


Sometimes I get in such a rut when I try to think of layout ideas.  Thank goodness for all the Pinterest inspiration.  This layout, however, came to mind really quickly and came out just like I wanted!     
The apple comes from Create-a-Critter.  I used my gypsy to plan out how I wanted it and to see how big my apple needed to be and hid the facial features.  I ended up sizing the apple at 12.09 in. The photo mat for my pictures is 7 5/8 by 8 1/8. 
Supplies:
Create-a-Critter-Apple cut at 12.09 in.
Type Candy Font Cartridge-letters cut at 1.75 in.
Recollections cardstock and patterned paper
brown chalk
white gel pen
button
Stamp-Scrappy Moms-Picture Perfect set

Overall, it was a super quick and simple layout to create.  I love it when that happens!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this! I always find it very hard to incorporate cricut cut outs into layouts and I love the way you did this! Really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!