Saturday, March 23, 2013

Easter Treat Bags


Here are the Easter treat bags I made this year for my kids' classes.  I wanted to do something that did not have a lot of layers to it.  These really came out cute!  I loved the Bunny Bait I did last year, but I decided to just go simple and put Robin's Eggs in these.


The Easter basket, grass, and eggs are from Create-a-Critter 2.  The eggs were embossed using the Cuttlebug with the polka dots and divine swirls folders.


The fence was made using Martha Stewart's border fence punch.  



Supplies:
Basket and grass-Create-a-Critter 2-cut at 2.25 in.
Eggs-Create-a-Critter 2-cut at .75 in.
Martha Stewart fence punch
Cuttlebug folders-Polka Dots and Divine Swirls
Stamp-My Creative Time-Color Me Happy
Recollections Cardstock
Bags-3 3/4 in wide from Hobby Lobby

I'm entering these treat bags in the following challenges:

Bitten by the Bug 2-Egg-ceptional Easter Eggs
My Sheri Crafts-Challenge 106-Easter
Celebrate the Occasion-Challenge #104:  Happy Easter
Decorate to Celebrate-Challenge #47 Easter
My Craft Spot-Challenge #91-Embossing or Glossy Accents

Happy Easter!!

17 comments:

  1. OMGeee...this is the CUTEST little treat topper EVER!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! The basket is just tooooo cute and I just love how you added the MS fence punch...GREAT job!!!

    Thanks for playing along over at BBTB2

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this treat topper is adorable! Love the basket and the eggs! The fence is a great addition. Thank so much for joining the egg challenge at BBTB2.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Love the bag toppers and the embbosing on the eggs. Yummy! Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these treat bags are just too cute! Love! You have been a busy lady. Your layout in the previous post is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, thanks for playing with us @ CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute. Great bright colors and I love that basket.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 . Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I just love Easter colors and this has them all. Thanks for sharing it with the BBTB2 challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very cute bag topper. Love the fence and the cute easter basket. Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your treat bags are so cute! Love the embossing on your eggs.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so adorable!!! I love the embossed eggs, the sentiment and the bright colors. Great treat toppers!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Egg-ceptional Eggs' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic sweet treats for easter,I wish I could have one LOL Thank you for joining us at the Celebrate the Occasion challenge and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Anna xxx
    P.S. I've got blogaversary candy on my blog, all you need to do is enter. I invite warmly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super cute treat bag toppers Jaren! Your basket and eggs are too cute, love that you embossed the eggs and love the fence! Makes a super cute scene and I'm sure the kiddo's will love them! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh these treat bags are adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are absolutely adorable!! The basket of eggs is so cute!! What fabulous treat bag toppers!! Thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What super toppers! The little scene is fabulous - and so bright and cheerful too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your treat bag toppers, great colors along with the yummy treats! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Happy Easter" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are SO sweet!! I love the extra touch of embossing on the eggs!! :)

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Decorate To Celebrate! Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!