Monday, March 18, 2013

1st Birthday Layout



Here is a layout I made for my youngest daughter.  I'm so far behind on my scrapbooks!!!  I like to scrapbook big events, holidays, and a layout for each month for EACH child!  Well....I'm kind of behind.  Anyway, I haven't even started my youngest daughter's book yet until this layout.  I'm kind of going a little backwards, I know, starting with the first birthday...but when an idea hits me lately, I run with it!


I am LOVING Create-a-Critter 2!!!!!  LOVE IT!  It has so much!    Every cut besides the font came from that cartridge.


The font came from my other new favorite...Type Candy.  There are some super cute fonts on that one.  I decided to do this title a little differently.  I WELDED all of my shadow letters of each word.  I then cut out the top letters individually and glued them on the welded word.  It made it easier when I went to put them on the page.


I added little birthday party hats to the owls, which I thought made them so cute!  The owls range in size from 2 to 3 in.


All card stock is from Recollections


4 comments:

  1. Love the color combo. Do you allow scraplifting?


    vickiebryn@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok this is just too cute and I love the pennants! You worked that recollections paper pack! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute layout...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!