Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Challenge

I've got a quick and simple layout to share with you all.  This week Bitten by the Bug 2 is hosting a challenge where all you have to do is post an Easter project made using your Cricut.  
I decided to make a layout for my youngest daughter's first year album.  I have the most precious pictures of her from that day.  I have to start moving faster with my layouts, and I was pretty proud that I made this one very quickly. 
The eggs are cut from Create a Critter 2.  I ran the pink and the purple through my Cuddlebug.  I embellished the green ones with buttons and rhinestones.

The other cuts are from Artbooking.  I ran the flower border though my Cuddlebug also.  
Supplies:
Artbooking-"First," "Easter," and Flower Border
Create a Critter 2-Eggs (Shadow)
Divine Swirls and Polka Dots Cuddlebug folder
White Gel Pen
Chalk and Versa Magic Ink for edges
Buttons and Rhinestones
Recollections cardstock
Pattern paper-K & Co. Snugglebug stack

We hope you will join us at Bitten by the Bug 2 and link up your Easter project.
Here's a look at the finished project:

I'm entering this layout in the following challenges:
And if you are looking for some thing sweet this week, head over to my food blog to get these recipes.
Peach Pie Filling Fruit Salad


Triple Lemon Poundcake



15 comments:

  1. Super adorable Layout! I love the colors and all the eggs. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and bright layout !!! Perfect for Easter !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you decorated the Easter cut! Great LO! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout..the embossing and all the pretty eggs. Your baby is beautiful and the pics are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this fun and colorful layout Jaren! So cute and I love that you showed it with the pictures on it too. What beautiful pictures too, they steal the show for sure!! Now I've got to get to your food blog cause you are just making me too hungry with those fabulous pics! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout Jaren!! Love the papers and great eggs. The photos are most awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layout love the colors and the darling egg border along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute layout. What a cute princess

    A ureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful LO Jaren and your photos are just too precious!
    Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layout, Jaren! LOVE the polka dot paper! All your eggs are done so well with the different designs/embossing/inking - they're FABULOUS!!! And the pics are adorable!!!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it amazing how much zing embossing adds? This layout is beautiful (I've been wanting to see what that flower border looked like!) and even more so with the darling pictures!!!! Have a wonderful Easter!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute layout! Love all the special touches you added like the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your pictures look fabulous on your layout. Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!