Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Space Ship Party and My First Video!

I wanted to share the simple treat bags I made for my son's birthday party.  When I say I kept it simple, I mean it.  In the past, I've done projects with several layers and steps, but I knew I just didn't have time to do 15 treat bags like that this time.  So I used my Cricut Imagine machine to do most of the work for me!

Check out my first video below to see what I put in them and how easy they really were!

I also put in some pictures of his cake I made for him, which turned out pretty darn cute!



Video:

Check out my food blog for the awesome cake recipe!   Don't you just love Pinterest for all the great ideas you get!!

And here he is....my sweet little man...my one and only little boy sandwiched in between two feisty girls!


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love the fun space treat bags and I am sure those little guys will get a kick out of them. I need to use my imagine more...thanks for the inspiration!
    Have a great Wednesday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!